Terry H. Reeder
Religious Studies - Asst. Prof.
Office: Kauke 112
- B.A., Nazareth College 1989
- M.A., St. Bernard’s Institute 2003
- Ph.D. Syracuse University 2018
I come to the College of Wooster from LeMoyne College, where I taught a variety of Ethics classes as well as World Religions and Approaches to Religion. I will be teaching RELS 100 Religious Thought and Action and RELS 219 Ethics in a Social Perspective this Fall.
Awards and Professional Memberships
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant, Syracuse University
- American Academy of Religion
- Society of Christian Ethics
- National Women’s Studies Association
The ethics of Christianity regarding colonialism, gender, and sexuality; bioethics, social ethics, and marriage.