Info for Students Studying Abroad
All College of Wooster student who were studying abroad in spring 2020 semester have returned to their home countries, except for a few international students who have left their programs and are staying with relatives abroad.
The providers and institutions with whom the College works are making every effort to enable students to complete all their coursework via distance learning methods.
In addition, the College has cancelled its summer 2020 faculty-led TREK programs in Argentina and Italy.
We are waiting until mid-April to determine if students might be able to participate in some select summer programs. We will not send students to countries that have either a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Level 3 Health Notice or until the U.S. State Department lifts its Level 4 Global Health Advisory: Do Not Travel.
The Global Engagement Office will continue to be available to students for remote advising on off-campus study options for fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters and other questions and concerns.
Please feel free to contact either:
- Candace Chenoweth, Director, Global Engagement Office email@example.com
- Jamie Adler, Assistant Director, Global Engagement Office firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – www.cdc.gov
- United States Department of Sate – www.state.gov
- World Health Organization – www.who.int
Updated: March 24, 2020