Information for Faculty and Academic Staff
We will be providing a variety of workshops and forms of consultation for faculty as you work on alternatives for meeting the learning goals for student courses. Classes for Monday, March 23 and Tuesday, March 24 are cancelled to provide for more planning time to move instruction online starting March 25. Below is a list of resources for faculty and academic staff to review as they prepare for alternative methods of instruction.
- Teaching & Learning Website (updated regularly with general info on instruction, principles for pedagogy in challenging times & discipline-specific resources
- College Wiki: Educational Technology’s “COVID-19 Recommendations – IT Documentation” (login required), updated regularly with online teaching training info & software access information
Previous email messages to Faculty & Academic Staff:
- 3-17-20: President Bolton "Transitioning to Telework (working from home)"
- 3-16-20: Crista Craven "Teaching, Planning, IS & Support"
- 3-12-20: Provost Lisa Perfetti "Remote Instruction & Faculty & Staff Support"
- 3-12-20: Christa Craven "Inclusive Pedagogical Principles & “Low-tech” Options"
- 3-13-20: Christa Craven "Educational Technology Trainings & Plans for Faculty Collaboration"