Messages to Our Community
FAQ's Updates and Messages to Our Community Refund Information CARES Act FAQs Classes, I.S., Textbooks, and Carrel Items IT Resources and Support Academic Support Information Academic Policy Updates in Response to COVID-19 Guidelines for Move-Out Guidance for Faculty and Staff
Face Coverings/Mask Guidelines Employee Benefits Information Working Remotely Sick Leave, Time Off, Pay Essential Employees and Ohio's Stay at Home OrderInfo for International Students Student Employment Information Living on Campus If You Experience Symptoms Guidance for Prospective Students Travel Information Info for Students Studying Abroad Information for Faculty and Academic Staff
- 5-28-20: Update on Working Plans
- 3-30-20: Update on Commencement Weekend Plans
- 3-25-20: Campus update on COVID-19 planning, resources
- 3-23-20: Update: Working During the Stay-at-Home Order
- 3-22-20: Ohio Stay-at-Home Order
- 3-19-20: Important Updates for Staff and Faculty
- 3-17-20: "Transitioning to Telework (working from home)"
- 3-17-20: IMPORTANT: Update on Wooster Spring Term
- 3-14-20: Interim Policy to Support Staff and Faculty Needs
- 3-12-20: Letter to the Wooster Community
- 3-12-20: Email to Faculty "Pedagogy, Principles & Resilience in Challenging Times"
- 3-13-20: Email to Faculty "Plan for EdTech Workshops & Faculty Teaching Liaisons"
- 3-10-20: Important Wooster Update Regarding Coronavirus
- 3-8-20: Coronavirus-related harassment on campus
- 3-6-20: Coronavirus Task Force Update
- 3-6-20: Provost Perfetti on Preparations for Teaching during COVID-19, Coronavirus
- 3-3-20: Message to campus from President Bolton "Planning and Preparation"
- 3-2-20: Message to campus from Director of Global Engagement Candace Chenoweth “Important – Recommendations related to Coronavirus"
- 3-1-20: Message to campus from President Bolton “Coronavirus and Travel – Important Update"
- 2-5-20: Message to campus from President Bolton “Information on the Coronavirus"