International Students & Global Nomads
International Student Orientation is mandatory for international students, exchange students, and global nomads. There are 2 parts to this orientation, both of which are required:
- Moodle Online Pre-Orientation
- On-campus Orientation
Schedules will be available within the next few months.
- July 23-August 11, 2020 – Wooster International Immersion Seminar (WIIS)
- July 27-31, 2020 – ARCH 4 (all virtual)
- August 12, 2020 – Students must arrive on this date
More information on arrivals and International Student Orientation will be sent out soon. Please keep checking your emails for updates sent by the College.
- August 19, 2020 – Fall semester classes begin
Before you arrive in the U.S., be sure to complete the following steps in addition to your housing application, ARCH Registration, and placement exams:
- If you are entering the U.S. on a visa,send a scanned copy of the following documents to this email. The subject line must include your name.
- Photo page of your passport
- Current U.S. visa
- Your signed I-20
2. Submit the Travel Information Form to let us know how and when you are arriving to the U.S. and to campus whether or not you require the College shuttle.
Students will NOT be allowed to stay on campus before Wednesday, August 12. If you need to stay in Cleveland before coming to campus, the College has reserved a bank of rooms at the Sheraton Airpot Hotel. Reservation information is available here. Please complete this underage form (.pdf) required when making a reservation.
*If you are traveling through Canada, you will need to apply for a transit visa. This applies to you even if you do not plan to leave the airport in Canada
3. Complete the Moodle Online Pre-Orientation. You will need your Wooster email and password to log in.
Safe travels! We are looking forward to meeting you!