1101 N. Bever Street
Wooster, OH 44691
The Faculty Handbook gathers together essential information for members of the faculty. Apart from The Statute of Instruction (Section 1), it serves primarily as a supplement to the College Catalogue and does not attempt to duplicate information provided there — faculty are directed to the latest edition of the Catalogue as a first point of reference. Other important sources of information for the faculty include The Scot's Key, Guide to Graduate Scholarships and Fellowships, and Handbook of Selected College Policies.
Corrections and changes for future editions should be submitted to the Office of the Dean for Faculty Development.
- Table of Contents
- Section 1: The Statute of Instruction
- Section 2: Handbook for Faculty Advisors
- Section 3: Handbook for Independent Study
- Section 4: Handbook for Off-Campus Study
- Section 5: Services and Facilities Available to Faculty
- Section 6: Benefits and Professional Support
- Section 7: Selected College Policies and Procedures
- Section 8: Appendix: Reference Lists