Gault Library - Lower Level
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
Career Planning isn’t something that happens in the senior year. Wooster is committed to guiding and preparing students for a fulfilling life and career from their first year and throughout their four year educational experience. We are committed to offering tools, resources, and programming that allow students to create their own unique career path. Our website is an advising tool that offers access to a number of resources no matter where a student lands in their own career development journey, from exploration to pursuing employment and/or graduate school.
Have an Internship or Job Opportunity? Post it!
Resources for Parents
- Articulating Your Liberal Arts Skills (.pdf)
- First Year Planning Guide (.pdf)
- Four Year Planning Guide
- What do Wooster Graduates Do with Their Major?
- First Destination Report, Class of 2017 (.pdf)
- Career Planning Annual Report, 2017-18 (.pdf)