Make an Appointment Students
Explore Careers Choosing a Major Find Internships Seek EmploymentAlumni Faculty & Staff Parents Employers Life After Graduation Contact Us APEX Home
Arts Communication Corporate & Entrepreneurship Education Environment Gap Year Government & Law Health & Wellness international Research & Science Social & Public ServiceNavigate Applications Network with Professionals Apply to Graduate & Professional School
Gault Library - Lower Level
1140 Beall Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
Log in now! (use your Wooster username and password)
Access all the tools using the 5 portals across the top of the homepage.
- Career Exploration helps you identify key characteristics about yourself by assessing your values, temperament, personality, skills, and talents culminating in a personalized career profile report.
- Career Planning allows you to create your personal career plan by identifying your ideal work environment, learn how to network, utilize social media and choose a career path.
- Getting The Job covers creating your Pitch, Resume, Cover Letters, Follow-Up, Practice Interviewing, and Job Postings. A "pitch" is your introduction statement (who you are and what you do), and this section has exercises to help you to create this introduction statement.
- Research Tools provides you with various search aides including People Search, Industry Reports, WorldWide Company Search, U.S. Company Search, a Salary Wizard, and E-Library (over 1,400 career resources in alphabetical order).
- Account is the section where you can personalize your search and manage your profile, such as documents, companies, job alerts, internships, contacts, and calendar.