Center for Diversity and Inclusion
1315 Beall Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
CDI was founded in 2009 as the Center for Diversity and Global Engagement (CDGE). This was a nexus of programs and offices which coordinated to encourage and foster development of intercultural competency among all campus community members. In 2015, CDGE was re-imagined as the Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI).
"Like" us on Facebook