Business Idea Pitch Competition
International Video Pitch (IVP)
The Center for Entrepreneurship invites Wooster students to participate in the International Video Pitch Competition (IVP) this spring for a chance to win up to $1,500!
Submit a two-minute video pitch and a one-page summary of your business model for a chance to win cash prizes at the local and international rounds!
First Round (Local): 1st place $750, 2nd place $250
Final Round (International): 1st place $750, 2nd place $250
Submission Deadline: March 18, 2019
Submissions are judged by an international panel of entrepreneurial professionals.
Winners will be announced in April 2019.
- Schedule an appointment with Brett Woodard in APEX to discuss the competition rules and requirements, and the idea you want to pitch. Visit or call APEX (x2496) to schedule an appointment, or attend walk-in hours in APEX on Wednesdays between 1:30 - 4:00 pm.
- Register an account on the competition website.
- Review the guidelines for 2-minute video pitches and one-page summaries.
- Consider utilizing the resources and advice of the Wooster Digital Studio and staff in the production of your video.
- Upload your video to YouTube and share the URL with Dana Smith in APEX for review and feedback. Then submit your video URL to the competition by logging into the IVP website.
- Create a draft of your one-page summary in Microsoft Word and share it with Brett Woodard in APEX for review and feedback. Then paste it into the template provided when you log into on the IVP website.