L.C. Boles Golf Course
Open to the Public!
L.C. Boles Golf Course is open to the public, as well as to members of The College of Wooster community. There is a driving range, practice putting green and a sand and chipping area as well as a pro shop that provides a variety of golfing equipment. Riding and pull carts are available for rent.
- 9 Holes with Half Cart - $18.00
- 18 Holes with Half Cart (March, October, November) - $23.00
- 18 Holes with Half Cart (April through September) - $24.00
- Small - $4
- Large - $8
An individual public golf membership will cost $400.00 for the season, which runs from January 1- December 31. College faculty, staff and retirees may purchase an individual membership for half price: $200. The cost to add a family member - defined as a spouse or a child age 17 and under who resides at the member's home - will be $200 for the public membership, $100 for the college membership.
Contact us about corporate rates, wellness program partnerships, private parties, golf or foot golf outings or fundraisers. 330-263-2316.
- Founded in 1939
- 9 holes (different tees for back-9)
- Par 36 (18 holes Par 72)
- 3,129 yards (18 holes 6,256 yards)
- Rating: 69.9 (Blue tees); 67.9 (Gold tees)
- Slope: 113 (Blue tees); 108 (Gold tees)
- Season Schedule: March 1 to November 30
- Earliest Tee Time: 8 a.m.
- Greens Grass: Bent Grass
- Fairways Grass: Bluegrass
- Metal Spikes: Allowed
- Fivesomes: Not allowed
- Dress Code: No tank tops or cutoffs
USGA Rules Govern All Play - Subject to the Following Local Rules
1. Ball out of bounds. Holes 1,2,3,7,8 and 9: Defined by white stakes and curb left of 7.
|White (Blank/Green) 69.1||303||351||435||485||161||312||364||388||330||3129|
|White (Blank/Green) 69.1||303||335||513||417||141||312||398||378||330||3127|
Built in 1939 and named in honor of a legendary College of Wooster coach, L.C. Boles Memorial Golf Course is a challenging and affordable 9-hole course located on the east end of The College of Wooster campus adjacent to The Wooster Inn. Several of the holes feature tee boxes in different locations, providing a different look on the back-9 for those looking to play 18 holes. The course also has many flowering dogwoods, thousands of daffodils and many gardens with unusual ornamental plant material.
Email: L.C. Boles Golf Course
Gasche St. and Wayne Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691