APEX - Gault Library
1140 Beall Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
Summer Session runs from May 20 – August 16, 2019. Course offerings include I.S., Tutorials, and Internships. Students may register directly through the Registrar’s Office anytime between April 22 and May 24.
Dates to Remember
- May 20: First day of class
- May 24: Last day to register/add a class
- May 24: Due date for Student's coursework of Spring Semester incompletes
- May 31: Last day to declare pass/fail
- May 31: Due date for Faculty grades for Spring Semester incompletes
- June 7: Last day to drop a class
- June 28: Final exam on last day of class
- July 5: Summer Session grades due, other than I.S.
- July 12: I.S. Deadline (submit I.S. to the Registrar's Office)
- July 19: I.S. Grades are due
- August 16: Internships end
- August 30: Internships grades are due
Tuition for 1 credit course: TBD
Should a student find it necessary to withdraw from a Summer Session course, the College reserves the right to make or withhold a refund. When refunds are granted, they are made on the following basis:
Within the first week: 75%
During the second week: 60%
After the second week: none