First Year Move In
1189 Beall Ave., C-3176
Wooster, OH 44691
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fall Move In 2019
Fall Move In will take place on Sunday, August 18th, 2019. Here is some general information on what to expect. More details to follow.
Before You Arrive
- Check the "What Should I Bring list" (.pdf) list.
- Clearly label all boxes, bags, and belongings with your name, residence hall, and room number.
- If you would like to mail items to the Service Center, please use this address:
(Student Name) c/o The College of Wooster
1189 Beall Ave
Wooster, OH 44691
- Shuttle service will be available on the move-in day for students who need to pick up packages.
- Should you want to rent a microfridge, or order linens, please visit our microfridge & linens program page for more information.
Join the traffic flow
- Plan your route to enter the move in traffic flow beginning from the Stibbs and Pine St. intersection on Beall Avenue heading north.
- Follow directions from security officers and volunteers to your residence hall drop off.
NOTE: Beall and Wayne Ave. through campus will be closed to local traffic prior to the event as well as cross streets between Bloomington and Pine St.
At your residence hall drop off
- Drivers, please stay in the car.
- Students, proceed to your floor to check in with your RA who will provide you with your ID, your RCR, and other information.
- A team of volunteers will unload and carry your belongings to your room.
- A volunteer will stay with your belongings at all times.
NOTE: No parking is allowed in unloading zones.
After you’ve unloaded your vehicle
- Volunteers will direct you to designated parking locations.
- Shuttles will be available to return drivers to residence halls.
NOTE: Parking near residence halls during move-in will not be permitted.