Center for Diversity & Inclusion
Who We Are
The Center of Diversity & Inclusion or commonly called “CDI” is located on the first floor of Babcock Hall. We are comprised of five “branches” and they include:
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- International Student Services
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Sexuality & Gender Inclusion
- Civic & Social Responsibility.
We promote the institution’s commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) through student advocacy, internal and external community collaboration as well as supporting students with their holistic growth throughout their collegiate journey.
CDI empowers and engages the Wooster community by promoting the Wooster’s core values and graduate qualities of diversity, inclusion, global engagement, and social justice. We primarily support the intersectional identities of underrepresented student populations within our community through collaboration, advocacy, and education.
2018-2019 CDI Learning Goals
Through our programming, workshops and collaborative events, students will:
- Articulate systems & structures that create & sustain inequality
- Advocate for self and others
- Discover the intersections of self-identity through interpersonal reflection and group interactions